Sunday, June 8, 2008

Middle Georgia: My Shire

Ever since I first hung my hat in Middle Georgia, I've been enjoying a great variety of culinary experiences. When I interviewed for my job here, I got to experience one of my all-time favorite lunchtime eateries to-date. When I relocated here, I was furnished with a list of good restaurants by my colleagues. Food is definitely on people's minds here in Middle Georgia, and that's a good thing in my book!

The places at which I have paused to enjoy a meal vary greatly - from fast food joints to restaurant chains; from family-run specialty eateries to formal restaurants - but most of them have had one thing in common: I'd be happy to tell my friends to go there and try it for themselves. And I do. Sure, I have my favorites which I frequent but I'm always on the lookout for something new.

This blog is a record of the memorable places I'd like to share with y'all.