Thursday, September 25, 2008

Adriana's

Adriana's Cafe in downtown Macon (359 3rd St), served up a delightful Italian-style Beef Stroganoff recently. I was ready for a hearty meal one lunchtime and this Farfalle pasta-based dish with ground beef and mushrooms certainly fit the bill. The Stroganoff is best accompanied with a light salad, such as the House or Greek salad, to balance its textures and flavors. As always, the food was delicious and my appetite was satisfied well into the evening - an important consideration for a Hobbit.

I've mentioned it before and I'll say it again. For me a great dining experience, especially at lunchtime on a work day, is one in which the food is memorable and the atmosphere helps to take my mind away from the busyness of the day's activities. Adriana's provides the hustle and bustle, as well as the solace, of a table at a city-center bistro where one can watch the world go by while relaxing with a friend or simply with one's own inner thoughts. I'll be back soon!

Viva Adriana's!

No comments: